At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. As a company, Katalon is built using a Product Led Growth (PLG) approach since being released into the market for free 4 years ago. After introducing the paid version in October 2019, Katalon has seen rapid revenue growth and exponential demand surge in the market. Katalon has been recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Award for Test Automation for 2019 and 2020.
Katalon’s vision is to become the most popular software quality platform worldwide by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. Katalon has already made significant investments in R&D and has a roadmap and plan to build out a comprehensive platform to achieve this vision.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be responsible for Katalon’s technology and technological resources. She/He will shape the Katalon platform’s architecture and direction to ensure that the product strategy and business strategy are aligned. As a Product Led Growth company, the CTO will be a critical part of the Executive team across all aspects of the business in rapidly growing the business.
- Oversee and continue to build out the teams in the R&D and Product Development organizations (currently have 30+ members in Vietnam).
- Work closely with the CEO (in Northern California), who acts as the Chief Product Officer, to build a world-class platform
- Develop the technology architecture and future direction for Katalon
- Collaborate with other Executives and business functions in Katalon to define and execute the company strategy
- Be responsible for articulating what makes Katalon unique and how Katalon’s technology translates to value for the customers
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing as the technical voice of Katalon to customers, analysts, investors, and other outside parties
- Leverage prior experience with market-leading companies to mentor and develop Katalon’s R&D and Development teams
- Prior experience as a CTO of a B2B SaaS company in the Development Tools space with teams of 50+ resources
- Have the expertise to have a broader view of Katalon’s technology strategy with the capability and willingness to dive into technical details
- Have significant hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Prior experience and comfort in working with globally distributed teams
- Experience being the technical voice of a SaaS company
- Be comfortable with a flexible schedule to work most effectively with global teams
- Have a passion for inspiring and mentoring engineers and building great teams
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org