At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. As a company, Katalon is built using a Product Led Growth (PLG) approach since being released into the market for free 4 years ago. After introducing the paid version in October 2019, Katalon has seen rapid revenue growth and exponential demand surge in the market. Katalon has been recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Award for Test Automation for 2019 and 2020.
Katalon’s vision is to become the most popular software quality platform worldwide by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. Katalon has already made significant investments in R&D and has a roadmap and plan to build out a comprehensive platform to achieve this vision.
As the Customer Support Rep, you will provide answers to Katalon customers’ technical issues and guide the users to be productive with the Katalon platform.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with Katalon Studio, passionate about automation testing, and comfortable assisting others in resolving problems. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the engineering team to identify the problems and provide solutions to their inquiries. Your feedback will also help the product team to improve the products. This position will provide working experience on all types of automation projects across different domains to improve your technical skills.
- Handle requests from customers, provide appropriate solutions or alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Coordinate with the development and product team to understand customers’ issues and get them solved
- Consult best practice and work-around if the current product does not meet customers’ requirements
- Minimum 2+ years of professional working experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Capable of performing issue diagnoses remotely and capturing the information for the engineering team to follow up with resolutions
- Customer Service, IT, or technical product support experience is an advantage
- Familiar with CRM and helpdesk systems, such as Zendesk
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Be patient, empathetic, and able to listen to customers for providing excellent service and support
- Must be a resident in North America
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org