Katalon started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn and deploy and that helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. As we have grown over the past 4+ years, Katalon has evolved from a tool to a solution embraced by 65,000 companies worldwide. Katalon’s platform accelerates the building of test automation, thus giving software development teams greater confidence in delivery and quality and faster speed to market through continuous integration and delivery. Along the way, we earned recognition and high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra. We are continuing to evolve Katalon into an intelligent software quality platform with exciting AI and ML capabilities and becoming an indispensable tool for high-performance software development organizations.
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to join us on this exciting journey. If you have Product Marketing and SaaS experience, please read on.
Acting as our primary communication bridge with users and stakeholders, you will intimately understand the platform and its benefits and clearly articulate the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials, and thought leadership content. In essence, you will help tell the story to the market, our partners, and the rest of our company.
What will I do?
- Sales enablement will be a large part of what you do – Partner with Product Management to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- You’ll write a lot! You will own and create content (e.g. brochures, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Be a leader: You’ll lead other content writers who will expand upon your main themes and get more information out to our users and stakeholders.
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Competitive Intelligence: Be an expert on the competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Be a product evangelist: Preach from the hilltops regarding industry trends, new product capabilities, or exciting new test frameworks and technologies.
What will it take?
When you combine the fact that we’re a SaaS company and playing in a very technical space, it shouldn’t be a surprise that you’ll need some technical chops. You’ll be taking information from our Product team and translating that to value statements for Sales, you’ll be delivering thought leadership on software automation and quality or assisting and comment on product demonstrations. So if you have at least 3 years of experience in a SaaS product marketing role, have technical prowess, are a self-starter that can work without supervision, and can manage the chaos that comes with a startup, we’d love to speak to you!
Need more reasons to join us?
- The founding and management team have a history of successful company launches
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Company-sponsored training and development opportunities
Atlanta, United States
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org