At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. Our vision is that eventually, every company that writes software will use Katalon for automated testing.
Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development and his/her entire employment experience. We relentlessly promote growth mindset, innovation, transparency and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Katalon. Come join us.
The Product Specialist in the Growth team is responsible for continuously designing and implementing experiments in order to improve Katalon’s products to facilitate growth of different metrics from time to time. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical mind with data-driven instinct and is able to collaborate across various teams from Marketing, Sales to Product and Engineering to enhance the product towards customers’ best interest and achieve growth metrics at the same time.
- Define the product and customer experience with business requirements and user stories.
- Understand and analyze user needs for software test automation.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product
- Design intuitive onboarding processes for multiple roles of the clients.
- Design and implement experiments to drive desired impacts.
- Contribute to the product roadmap and design to facilitate a robust growth engine.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field preferred, or equivalent experience..
- 2+ years of experience with Product management.
- Interest in Katalon, and software test automation.
- Data-driven with a strong analytical mind.
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion.
- Experience as a full-stack or automation engineer.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com