At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. Our vision is that eventually, every company that writes software will use Katalon for automated testing.
Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development and his/her entire employment experience. We relentlessly promote growth mindset, innovation, transparency and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Katalon. Come join us.
- Assist the marketing team with all internal and external communications collaterals in English, from writing, editing, to coordinating with the designers and web developers.
- Develop, execute, and oversee Katalon content plans, including monthly newsletters, press releases, branding messages, social media copy, user manuals, legal documents, and other web content.
- Manage, proofread, and edit technical and marketing materials authored by product experts.
- Compose and copy edit blog articles related to the test automation domain.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact.
- 4+ years of experience as a Content writer/editor, or similar role in technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. A flair for brevity, as well as flawless spelling and grammar.
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share.
- An affinity for writing on technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Prior experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position
- Experience in AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style is a major plus.
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org