At Katalon, we believe the fundamental factors that fuels the digital economy growth are software quality and delivery speed. We are helping more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and shapes transform and automate their software testing to deliver better software at a much faster pace. Our vision is that eventually, every company that writes software will use Katalon for automated testing.
Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development and his/her entire employment experience. We relentlessly promote growth mindset, innovation, transparency and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Katalon. Come join us.
Katalon’s Solution Architect team works with QA and automation teams at large and potential companies to design and build technical solutions for software test automation with Katalon’s products. They are the voice of Katalon customers when collaborating with the Product and Engineering team. Solutions Architects are experienced engineers with a strong background in developing full-stack applications, communicating technical concepts, and leveraging technology to drive business value.
- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role, providing analysis and guidance by leveraging the Katalon platform to define a test automation solution specifically to customers’ situations.
- Establish the partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Katalon solution
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Katalon, present technical demonstrations, and help Katalon customers make the most of their test automation.
- Maintain a healthy feedback loop with the Product, Engineering and Sales team.
- 3+ years of experience with software test automation.
- Experienced in full-stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- Interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Interest in Katalon, and software test automation.
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent English communication both oral and verbal.
- A background writing code in at least 1 of Katalon’s primary deployment languages (Java, Groovy, Python).
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com